Blumenhaus Magazine - issue 2
Blumenhaus is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen.
Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations. Written in English by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers.
In this volume…a.o:
- Le jardin Anglais by Josh Taylor
- Ikebana, working with nature by Laura Ariès
- Anna Atkins portrait by Annabel Dover
- A guide to cut and dry flowers by Carolyn Dunster
- The Lexicon of Flowers in Pre-Raphaelite Art by Daniel Bilbrey
Illustrations that make us wander through…
- Jamaica florists by Pia Riverola
- Flower still lifes pictures by Tim van der Most
- Indian Affair by Imdad Barbhuyan
- Flower Power movies by Jenny Ronen
- A treasure Herbarium from 1901
And much more!
196 pages, Size: 25 x 34 cm,
Made in Paris, Printed in Spain on offset quality paper.